At St. Edward Integrated School, a private grade school in Imus, Cavite, we provide high quality education that prepares your children for higher education and equips them with the basic skills in preparation for the corporate setting.
Located in Lancaster New City in Cavite, our grade school has a curriculum that covers programs from Grade One to Six, and includes basic educational courses designed to enhance a child’s understanding of the world around them and develop basic competencies for higher education.
The curriculum has a total of twelve subjects, which include:
- Mother Tongue: This is the formal and non-formal education of your children’s mother tongue, as well as additional languages used in the classroom. This program includes literacy, prior knowledge, and cognitive development and higher order thinking skills.
- Filipino: Which covers the basic understanding of the Filipino Language.
- English: Which encompasses grammatical, linguistic, and sociolinguistic competence education to name a few.
- Mathematics: Which equips students with knowledge in basic math such as arithmetic and geometry; also a vital first step on the path to understanding science.
- Science:Which emphasize a hands-on and minds-on approach to learning, recognizing the place of science and technology in everyday human affairs.
- Araling Panlipunan: Which enlightens young minds with their identity and role as Filipinos participating in the life of society, nation, and the world.
- Music and Arts: Which empowers students through active involvement and participation, to effectively correlate music and art to the development of his/her own cultural identity and the expansion of his/her vision of the world.
- Physical Education and Health:Which develops the students’ skills in accessing, synthesizing and evaluating information, making informed decisions, enhancing and advocating their own and others’ fitness and health.
- Edukasyong Pantahanan at Pangkabukayan (EPP): Which aids in students’ development of technological proficiency anchored on knowledge and information, entrepreneurial concepts, process and delivery, work values, and life skills.
- Edukasyon sa Pagpapakatao (EsP): Which cultivates and develops the ethical character of students.
Excellent Foundation for High School Education
St. Edward Integrated School’s grade school curriculum serves as the basis for your children’s education, which further enhances your children’s natural competencies and, in turn, prepares them for high school education and beyond.Our elementary school in Lancaster New City Cavite becomes a second home where the child will develop the foundation for learning and leadership as well, which makes them better prepared for the challenges beyond the walls of the classroom.
In addition, each student learns at his or her own pace and is guided, accordingly; this is the learning process we advocate. Our students are interactive participants, and not passive receivers, in the learning process.
Holistic Learning Experience
As part of our goal of providing quality education at a reasonable price, our campuses are equipped with the essential facilities to ensure an immersive and holistic learning experience. Apart from our main campus, our community campuses already offer grade school level programs. These campuses are in strategic locations within Lancaster New City Cavite’s residential sector, with many just a short walk away from the houses.
Contact us today to learn more about our grade school curriculum.